What's New in MCIS for Fall 2017?
- Accessibility Improvements
- MCIS is 508 Compliant
- MCIS is WCAG compliant, and we continue to raise our WCAG compliancy to higher levels
- Learning Styles Survey
- Reading level is now 6th grade
- Survey items have been updated
- Activities coded for American School Counselor Association (ASCA) new Mindset and Behaviors standards
- Ability to sort on the new Mindset and Behavior standards
- Updated lesson activities with new look and feel
Parchment Transcript Services Continue
Any school with a Parchment Send account will be able to send official academic transcripts to any college or third party destination, such as a scholarship fund.
Parchment is the most advanced academic credential management system available, allowing learners to request, verify and share credentials in simple and secure ways.
In addition to official transcripts, guidance counselors can send letters of recommendation and/or secondary school reports. Ordering a transcript from MCIS’s site is as easy as clicking the Order Link. Look for the blue Parchment link: “Order My Transcript” in the College Application Tracker. More information will covered in fall training sessions. Parchment will also be offering short webinars.
Coming Later This Fall
MCIS integration with Clever for easy Single Sign-On
- Students at your school can use Clever to directly login to MCIS without ever having to enter their username and password. Best of all, this integration is available at no additional cost to you.
Custom Personal Learning Plan
- Dynamic approach to the Personal Learning Plan that allows customization and reporting
- Provides flexibility in components and structure
For more information, please contact Dorothy Wolf, MCIS Training Specialist at: email@example.com or 651.582.8475 or 1.800.599.6247.